Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Thoughts 2012

As you begin to celebrate this Thanksgiving holiday with family or friends, and and sit down to a meal with lots of wonderful items to eat, I hope that each of you is able to look back over the past year and find many things for which you can be grateful.

I appreciate all the support that each of you have given this blog during 2012.  I hope that the information I have shared during the year has helped some of you avoid losing money because of a scam or fraud.

If you are reaching out to help others during this holiday season, thank you for your generous hearts.  I hope the information I reported in my blog post, "Be Suspicious of Phony Holiday Charities," will help you make sure that your donations are used correctly and in the way you intended.

If you are reaching out to others, whether they are old friends or new ones, I hope you will read my post, "Online Dating Scams," and find out how to protect yourself from people who are not who they seem.

Most of all, however, I hope that you have a wonderful and relaxed holiday, free of unwanted drama or resentments. 

To each of you, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

You are reading from the blog:  http://lies-and-liars.blogspot.com

Photo of pecan pie courtesy of www.morguefile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment